...Dillon got to go to his friend's house for his very own "playdate". Just him!! He loved the time with his friend, and I loved the time with just Anna... except I wasn't feeling that well... but still. I am recovered now. I have decided that I want to arrange more of these playdates. It is so good for them to spend time with their friends too!! I get too intense about homework and all, and forget to include playtime!!! With soccer almost over, we have a bit more time to spend. I am thankful for this reminder... hopefully I will now do something about it!!!
I am also so thankful for my neighbor. She has such an amazing outlook on life. Nothing seems to ever rattle her. She reminds me of truth, that my children are God's children, that I am doing a good job, and that I must trust Him for their actions, their lives, everything. I can come to her, heavy with the weight of what I think are my problems, and she helps me to lighten up, to trust God, come up with a plan, and then do it. She is so practical, and makes me laugh at myself. She is such an answer to prayer!!!! I hope you all have a friend like this. I am so glad that God has made us relational people, and that in relationships we can better understand His Character. Spend some time today thanking God for those special people in your life!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment