Saturday, November 22, 2008

#7 The last few days have been good because...

...I have had a chance to speak words of peace and truth. My PTA is suffering. We are under "new management" and the transition has not gone well. I have many heartfelt conversations with the women involved, and I hope that I have been salt and light in this difficult time. I feel tired and drained, and there are a few more conversations that I want to have. I am thankful to be here at this time to help.

On a happier note... we are looking forward to three days off from school!!! They are giving us Wednesday off too! I don't know if we will go somewhere, or just relax at home... but it will be nice for the three of us to get to hang out a bit, and then our family will get to be together for four days!! We are going to a friend's house for Thanksgiving... thanks friends!!! I am constantly reminded of how God has provided "family" for us down here. We miss our family up north and out east... but we are thankful for the community of friends God has richly blessed us with here.

Thanks God!!!!

No comments: