Friday, November 14, 2008

#2 Today was a good day because....

...because I finally was able to clean my house!!! It feels so good to have it back to normal. How quickly it falls to pieces when I fail to be diligent to clean up a little each day!! Now I am just tired, and hoping that Dillon won't wake up crying in the middle of the night tonight... are growing pains normal for five year olds??

So, what caused the collapse of my house? The children were off school on Monday... doctor's appointments with Todd... taking way to long to grade this last batch of tests.... life!! Todd had/still has kidney stones!! We were in and out of doctor's offices, the hospital, urgent care, and the ER all day last Wednesday.... thankfully they diagnosed him Wednesday evening. What a relief to know what was causing all his pain!! A normal diagnosis brings such relief and calms the wonderings about weird diseases no one knows about.

We were so thankful for our kind neighbor and friends who watched Anna and Dillon on that crazy day. God has richly blessed us with extra family down here!!!

I know I keep promising pictures... they will come. Keep faithfully checking back and you will be rewarded!!!!

Love to you all!!!

No comments: