Monday, November 17, 2008
#4 Yesterday was a good day because...
...I was so encouraged to hear the way God has been at work in the lives of the women who teach our Bible studies. We met for our last meeting of the year... no outline due this time, just a chance to share how God is at work in the lives of the women we teach and in our own lives as well. It is so amazing to have the privilege to study God's word and to teach with these women. I have been so encouraged by these women who pray for me and give me words of wisdom when I share my struggles. We are strengthened as we each share a similar love for God's Word and struggle to teach His Truth. God is at work and we are a part of it. What a beautiful and humbling truth!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment