To complete my final 40th "person" (I know I bent the rules a bit) I want to thank HoF. You are irreplaceable. Thank you for your support and encouragement. You laughed and praised with our joys and wept and prayed with our sorrows. Thank you for being a group of friends we could be vulnerable with. We shared our parenting and marriage struggles without fear of judgement, knowing you would share in our laughter and tears.
Thank you for sweet memories of Cottonwood, camping trips, garage sales, Christmas progressive dinner, and Sunday mornings. Thank you for packing our moving van... impossible without you! Finally, thank you for celebrating our new adventure with us!!!!! It helps, knowing there is a group of people supporting us and praying for us. We miss you!
Thank you for sweet memories of Cottonwood, camping trips, garage sales, Christmas progressive dinner, and Sunday mornings. Thank you for packing our moving van... impossible without you! Finally, thank you for celebrating our new adventure with us!!!!! It helps, knowing there is a group of people supporting us and praying for us. We miss you!
No comments:
Post a Comment