Thank you Orchard Dale family, for teaching and caring for my children and the children in our community. Your commitment to working hard and never giving up despite difficult circumstances that were out of your control is inspiring!! My children love to learn about the world around them, I have you to thank for that!! We had such a positive experience with all your teachers and staff, you are greatly missed!! Words are too few to express all you have done for our family… I will try to use just a few to capture my thanks.
Tina La Carra: my neighbor, first link to Orchard Dale, confidence-booster, a friend in my many “hours-of-need”. Thank you for your constant assurances that everything will be ok, and for listening to my woes of being a first time mom! =)
Nora: your voice of experience when I was new to Orchard Dale was a constant source of encouragement, thank you for caring for my children after school, you helped me out more than you know. Thank you!!!
Sheila Maldonado: a kindergarten teacher whose calming, firm presence was just what my children needed.
Jeanie Stuart: your humor was a much needed balm to my soul, I always knew I could count on you to lighten my spirits!!
Kaycee: you reveal Christ to me, my friend. Though I only knew you for a short time, you spoke truth at a time when I desperately needed it. Thank you!!! You are right, hard work is good for you!!!
Leticia: Thanks for watching out for Anna and Dillon while I was running late. Thank you for your countless volunteer hours. Orchard Dale is blessed to have you!!!
Susan Williams: You were the perfect 5th grade teacher for my daughter. You hold high standards with grace. Thank you for teaching and caring for my daughter and making her 5th grade year so memorable.
Joseph Lamb: teacher extraordinaire. You pour your heart and soul into teaching. Your gift of seeing each child as unique and important is priceless. You taught me so much about teaching, even though you were first my student!! Now you are my friend. Thank you for teaching and caring for my children.
All others, too numerous to mention, who were part of my treasured Orchard Dale years!! Thank you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment