Monday, December 16, 2013

29-Grandma Marty


Marty, “Grandma Marty”.  You were such a source of encouragement and help during my years at Biola, especially  in those early years of parenting!!  Thank you for loving me and loving my family.  I always knew that seeing you would instantly brighten my day!  You encouraged me in teaching, parenting and life.  You reminded me not to take life too seriously, that my momentary trials will soon pass, and to laugh.  =) Thank you Marty, I miss you!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So many sweet wonderful memories of hanging out with A and D. They actually could have taken care of themselves - but I was always so happy to be with them. Your home was the first to be in that had at least 4 TV controls and I didn't know how to turn on the machines! Of course, A who was not asleep in her bed came to my rescue. Love you and thank you for letting me "hang out".