Monday, December 16, 2013

32-Teachers of TRUTH

Thank you Women's Bible study teachers at WHBC.  Our times spent sharing our thoughts and questions and insight into the week’s Bible passage will be remembered forever!!  Ladies, you challenged me to think deeply about the essential truth of each passage and how it applies to our lives today.  Your courageous commitment to teaching truth is an example that continues to encourage me.  Too many to list, yet I want to thank those who were with me the longest.


Davette:  you took a chance on me, thank you for your faith.  I never knew I could teach the Bible!  Thank you for always listening and asking great questions.  Your prayers for me, my marriage and my family encourage me to remember the TRUTH.


Trudi, my teaching partner: Thank for all the laughs and tears, great stories, and gentle hugs.  You always get to the heart of the issue.  Thank you for your honesty and love.


Luann: your sweet joy and honesty always encourages me, I know I can tell you anything and you will listen and not judge.  Your words bless me and relieve my anxiety.


Rosa: you always greet me with such joy.  You care deeply for others and for God.  Thank you for living life with passion, joy, and honesty.You laugh at yourself and honestly admit your imperfections.  

Dana: you care so deeply for others and are willing to give your all to create beauty around you.  Thank you for your devotion to the women and children of WHBC.  Thank you for persisting and not giving up.  Your expressions of raw honesty and yet clinging to hope have been such an encouragement to me.  

No comments: