I really did have to learn this truth this spring. Several of my friends posted entries on their blogs about their wonderful husbands, and when I read them, I felt twinges... sometimes more... of jealousy!!! I have been struggling with such selfish thoughts, I was only looking for what I wanted and not for what I had. God has taught me, no, is teaching me, to view everything, and mostly my amazingly faithful husband, with self-less eyes. These eyes see beauty. Thank you, my faithful Father!!!
My husband....
- will always love me no matter how crazy I get.
- loves me in spite of my faults and anxious fears.
- is faithful, a picture of faithfulness, at work, at church, in our family, and to friends.
- loves our children.
- is dedicated to his and our family's spiritual growth.
- gives fun and impractical gifts that I would never choose to pay for.
- gives up hobbies like golf and sports so he can spend time with his family.
- loves to laugh.
- is a bit quirky, some of his favorite movies are: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Private Eyes, really anything with Tim Conway and Don Knotts, SG1, Notting Hill, and You've Got Mail.... (oops! Maybe I should not have revealed that last secret.) He also is part of the "Woot.com" club!!! =) =)
1 comment:
What a great family picture!!
It is good to be reminded how blessed we are with such great hubbies!!
Post a Comment