Tuesday, October 17, 2006

My new plan...

...kids in bed by 8, blog a little, catch up on email, and then it is on to all the unfinished business of the day... either that or procrastinate and have a nice relaxing evening.... depending on my mood and what I can get away with!! =)

So, here I am... our days have been full, adjusting to kindergarten five days a week, Biola two days, AWANA, helping out in Anna's classroom, and Dillon's mommy-and-me class. I am also co-teaching one of the women's Bible studies... on Joshua, that keeps me busy!! Everything does, really, but that is my favorite.... though Math is a close second. (besides family, friends... etc...)=)

We just returned from a fabulous visit with family and friends... we had such a great time!!! Yet, now I am struggling with "back to reality"... no one to chat with..Todd is in China on a business trip...I have to cook my own meals....something I love when visiting... (relief from that responsibility).... and wanting to get caught back up on laundry, email, Bible study, Biola... basically life!!

So I am happily fatigued.... and treasuring special memories made.

I am not even going to try to catch up on everything I have not blogged about the last month.... tomorrow maybe some pictures will tell the story!!

Thanks for continuing to check this blog... hopefully you will see more regular posts!!! =) =)

Love you all!!!

No comments: