Thursday, October 26, 2006

How are you all doing????

Not much to write about tonight... life feels very full at the moment. I have a test to finish writing... I am never satisfied with the test I wrote last year, I always want to improve... and that takes a long time!!!

I am also teaching on Joshua 6 next week... it is amazing to contemplate the battle of Jericho and to attempt to understand why God fought this particular battle in such an amazing way. Chapter 5 relates the story of their preparation before the battle... it was all spiritual preparation. When I think of major things I have prepared for in life... college, graduation, marriage, children... I wonder how much physical preparation I engaged in, and how much of the prep was spiritual. Why is it that the spiritual element is too often neglected???

Just a thought for tonight... until tomorrow!!!!!

No comments: