Friday, April 21, 2006

fun moments to share....



Anna called me into the bathroom.

Look Mom, it is a cool statue!







God took my grumpy day and gave me a special encouragement!! Anna and Dillon wanted to sit and read books at her pre-school today, after Dillon and I came to pick her up. Ususally they want to play on the slides or swings. My friend was picking up her children and stopped and said "Oh, a Kodak moment!" I actually had my camera and so I am able to share this moment with you!!!

***Dillon wanted to bring the books home, and I had to explain that they were the pre-school's books... he was disappointed but reluctantly complied. I love that they love to read books!!! =)


Lately Dillon has really surprised me. He will be quiet for a moment, and then start reciting words from a book we haven't even read in a couple of days or even weeks. He will start singing a song that we may or may not have recently listened to. A few days ago he even quoted a verse they have taught him at church!!
Jesus is the Son of God
He was so proud of himself for remembering!!

I love watching how his brain is working, it is amazing that he can remember so much. I so wonder what he is thinking about as he recites the books and songs. Who knows???

His favorite saying lately is "Be like Anna!" Sometimes it takes us awhile to figure out what this means. Life with him can be a bit of a guessing game at times. Fun, fun fun!!! =) =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brenda:

You sure have been busy. Keep up the good work. We love you.

Poppy