Wednesday, September 07, 2005

First day of school! =)


Anna started pre-school today!! She seems so grown up…she got dressed in her new clothes all by herself…which she usually does, but this time... right away without being asked more than once! She walked into her class, barely pausing to say goodbye. When I picked her up, she told me that one of her favorite parts of the day was the stories. =) =) They heard the story of the duck, and the duck had also gone to school. Whew, I am so thankful this first day of school went well for Anna!!

Dillon was sad to leave Anna in this new place. So sweet!! =) =) We had fun playing games…or playing with the games, really, the whole morning!! So different than Anna!!

one more story....
A sweet exchange between Anna and Dillon: “Anna, Look, look!” “What a beautiful picture Dillon!” I love those moments!!! Thank you Lord!! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brenda:

We enjoyed you comments. How does it feel to be a mother of one?

Love

Mom & Dad