He cried because we had to leave to pick up Anna at school. He was probably a little tired too... so much for him to take it!!! He loved it though, and I treasure the time I get to spend with just him.
Anna continues to delight us in unexpected ways. This morning she was eating her usual bowl of Raisin Bran, dry... no milk. She first picks out all the raisins and puts them in her spoon to enjoy a huge mouthful of sugar covered raisins! Today she said "look Mom, these are bugs! I'm eating bugs!!" She is so cute!!!
Then, when Dillon and I picked her up from school, she came walking toward us, as fast as she could (no running inside), with arms open wide. Expecting a hug, I knelt down. "Dillon, I miss you!!" she cried, as she hugs Dillon!!! Then I got my hug. So sweet!!! I think Anna misses Dillon more than he misses her!! He loves all the mommy time. She would love it if he were there with her!!! I love how they bond!! So precious!!! =) =)
1 comment:
Brenda:
Keep up the good work and writing. It is so fun to read.
Love, Popie
Post a Comment