Jennifer. I have always admired your quirkiness and pride in being uniquely you! I don’t think I will ever be able to fully appreciate growing up with a friend like you. You are my first friend! I am thankful for our friendship that began so long ago on our first day of Kindergarten. Thanks for the fun memories of making up plays using Stop Thief! for sound effects, slumber parties and Michael Jackson, birthday celebrations, Girl Scout camping trips and Jr. High camps with church. I loved living our early years together, I’m glad facebook has given us a chance to reconnect and I hope to get up to Seattle to see you soon!!!
1 comment:
What a sweet thing to write! I am always telling people stories about the fun things we did together...remember when the cedar tree in your backyard got cut down? Or playing Little House on the Prairie? I would love to see you soon too!
Post a Comment