So… when I began this personal challenge… I had a list of people I wanted to include. (I did not list everyone I could think of and then rank them, thus this list does not represent my “Top 40”.) This list is heavily influenced by where I am right now, recently moved and thinking about friends I used to see regularly, as well as thinking about my own jr. high experiences as I seek to parent my own jr. higher.
To give my list an order, I decided to write chronologically… more or less… and thus, today’s “person of the day”, (I know I am one day late =P) is a boy I met when I was just 15. A boy who would one day become my boyfriend, fiance, husband, and father of my children.
Today, I thank Todd. You are the one who makes me laugh, who calms me down when I am overwhelmed, and who reminds me that God is in control. I love this adventure we are sharing together. It is strange how working together, yet being so often apart, has brought us closer together.
Above all, this is an official “Thank you” for supporting and encouraging me through my classes so I could earn a Masters Degree. Thank you for sacrificing time with me as I wrote papers and solved statistics problems. I couldn’t have finished without you. I love you!!!
1 comment:
I love that you are continuing your blog and that Todd makes you laugh. I miss you just knowing I could see you whenever and hang out with my kids. Love you.
Post a Comment