I will do this!!!! I won't give up!!! =)
"Great is our Lord, and abundant in power;
his understanding is beyond measure."
The Psalms are amazing!!! I am so glad that God is abundant in power, so thankful for this reminder when life is chaotic and terrible things happen.
"He covers the heavens with clouds;
he prepares rain for the earth;
he makes grass grow on the hills."


This is where we went this weekend... what an appropriate passage for this weekend!! It rained Friday night, so we decided not to go hiking in the mud. There was still a chance of rain... or so they said... so we chose to drive to the beach instead. Wow!!! What amazing clouds, what beautiful hills, and the ocean!!! We missed hiking, but the alternative was equally amazing.
Enjoy your Monday!!!


Tell your children, your friends, your family, everyone you meet. God is amazing!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment