Monday, July 16, 2007

#8 Parties work better...

...when planned in advance. However, they can still go on with the help of a few friends!!!

***disclaimer***
I realize it is time to post for Anna's birthday, but I have to do Dillon's first!!! Yikes!!! (I have been given the gift of time, and I am so hoping to spend lots of time blogging.... in a couple of days...)

We had a great time at Dillon's fun Diego birthday!!! The back room was transformed into an Amazon jungle, Anna's room was the Arctic (with a little imagination) and Dillon's room was the ocean.


The children enjoyed dining on jungle skewers and fruits and veggies, then went on an "Animal Rescue Adventure" to search out and find all the animals hiding around the house. They even had seeing scopes and field journals!!!

They also participated in coconut bowling!!

Of course, the party could not be complete without the "rescue pack" cake!!!!

My precious boy is four!!! Amazing!!!

No comments: