The end of April...wow, how time flies!!! My wonderful husband hung out with the children all weekend so I could travel with two friends to Avila Beach!! What a great time we had, and so relaxing!!! Shopping, dining at fine restaurants... it is so much cheaper to only pay for 1/2 a meal, instead of 4!!! Driving up the coast is so relaxing, and driving up the coast with girlfriends is even better!!!
We stayed up so late chatting... and they were so kind to listen to some of my questions about myself... (see #10) thank God for friends!!!
I will have to get pictures and post later.... it was a beautiful weekend with beautiful friends!!! When live seems so busy and overwhelming, I can still remember the peace I felt that weekend, and be encouraged!!!
So, grab a friend and get away for a weekend!!! It is good to treat yourself!!! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment