Friday, January 19, 2007

Where we have been....

So in case you are wondering, we drove to Northern California to hang out with my aunt, uncle and family, for a short day and a half, picked up Todd from the airport and then drove the rest of the way to Portland for Christmas with our families. How we miss them!! We had great fun, in fact, had so much fun that I forgot to take pictures!! When my family gets a chance to send me their photos, I will post them, but for now, here is one I did manage to grab, Anna and Dillon on Christmas morning with Uncle Mark. I so miss our family!!!


December was filled with parties and shopping and birthday fun, making cookies, time with family, visits with lots of family in Oregon and Washington, so are you surprised I was totally sick over New Years!!! Yes, I went to sleep at 9pm, by myself, on the 31st, shivering with chills from a fever, when all my friends celebrated the New Year at the party I was looking forward to!!! Oh well, I am happy to say that I have matured, it didn't really bother me too much, I was full of fun memories with family and friends in December, and knew I couldn't help being sick, and there are more important things!!! I am growing up, yay!!! =) =) Being sick really tired me out, thus the lack of posts, plus January is always a challenge... more about that tomorrow.... I am learning to have realistic expectations of what I can get done. I suppose this will always be a struggle, after much struggling in prayer I am at a good place, at least right now. Who knows what tomorrow will hold??? =) =)

Good night!!

just a thought.... can we talk to someone about making December an extra few weeks longer, maybe shorten January??? Just a thought!!! =)

2 comments:

3boysmama said...

Next time you go up to portland, let me know and we could meet half way somewhere!

brenda said...

I will!! This time was so short, I know it would not work... maybe next time!! =) Miss you!!!!