Monday, November 14, 2005

Anna's Heart

My heart is filled with joy!! Listen to this conversation between Anna and me this morning…

“Mommy, I want to live in heaven!”

“I know, sweetie, everyone wants to be in heaven, but God wants us to live here for a while.”

We talked a little about when we live on earth, we learn to love God, and to choose Him. Then, when we are ready, God takes us to be with Him, if we have chosen Him.

Anna thinks, and then…

“Mommy, I choose Him, I choose Jesus!”

=) =) How precious!! I love seeing her heart turning towards God, learning to love and treasure Him!! We prayed about choosing God and asking Jesus to help us make good choices. She was very serious and thoughtful. I am so thrilled to see her heart and to see these small beginnings of her relationship with the Lover of Her Soul!! Praise God!!! =) Praise God with me!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brenda:

What a speical day. Treasure these days in your heart.

Love, Poppy

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord for the stirings of faith in Anna's heart. How precious. I love you, Anna! I love and miss you all.

love, your sis