Here they are, I can't keep them to myself!!
"O Lord, I love the habitation of your house
and the place where your glory dwells."
26:8"One thing I have asked of the Lord,
that will I seek after;
that I may dwell in the house of the Lord
all the days of my life,
to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord
and to inquire in his temple."
27:4
"The Lord is my strength and my shield;
in him my heart trusts, and I am helped;
my heart exults,
and with my song I give thanks to him."
28:7
"Ascribe to the Lord,
O heavenly beings,
Ascribe to the Lord glory and strength.
Ascribe to the Lord the glory due his name;
worship the Lord in the splendor of holiness."
29:1-2
"O Lord my God, I cried to you for help,
and you have healed me."
30:2
"Into your hand I commit my spirit;
you have redeemed me, O Lord, faithful God."
31:5
"I acknowledged my sin to you,
and I did not cover my iniquity;
I said, 'I will confess my transgressions to the Lord,'
and you forgave the impurity of my sin."
32:5
I am amazed and awed just by going back through and writing these words. Wow!! God is so full of love, and I am in such need of His forgiveness.
Thank you, My Lord and Savior. You truly have saved me.
No comments:
Post a Comment