Monday, May 12, 2008

Professional Pictures??

I wanted to take Easter pictures... and then, it was May, so I decided that Sunday was going to be the day.

Well....

I think it may just be worth it to pay someone else to take pictures of my children.

the one good picture….

…out of a lot of…. let’s say… not as good pictures!








Later on that morning, after forcing my children to smile at the camera in an almost hopeless attempt to get a few good pictures.... something that obviously cannot be forced... Anna had a fever, and a diagnosis of strep throat was given at our doctor's appointment the following day!!!! Sorry Anna!!! Now, what was Dillon's excuse??


Of course, a few days later, the really amazing smile was captured, by someone else… on very poor quality "film"!!! Thanks Chuck!!

Maybe Check E Cheese should have a film studio?? =) Will he come to my house?? =)

1 comment:

ksquared said...

Hi,
I suggest Norwalk Target for studio pictures--ask for Melissa. She does a fabulous job and it is only 3.99 a sheet. I'll send you the coupon.

I liked the ones that did turn out =)
Take care!