
Anna went to kindergarten today!!! Yay!!! She was great, so brave, so excited. We love her teacher, Mrs. Williams.

I have heard great things about her, and she has lived up to those great things. She was great with Anna, so welcoming and friendly, and really showed an interest in getting to know me too... very easy to talk to. Her classroom is beautiful and fun. A good balance between academic and fun. I can't wait to hear Anna tell all about her first day!!!

The PTA had a nice breakfast and I was able to meet a few moms... what fun!! I love that we are getting to know families in our community!!
Dillon was a little sad, but I know he will love the time we will get to spend together. He is so cute... if you ask him how old he is, he will tell you "five", because he wants to go to kindergarten too!!! =) =) When pressed further... "Dillon, how old are you?" he will say, "I am not three, I am five!" =) =)
No comments:
Post a Comment