One nice thing about teaching summer school four days a week, is that Friday actually feels like a day off. I had a nice relaxing morning, watching Sesame Street with Anna. It was great not to have to be anywhere!! I spent the morning cleaning, we went shopping and to the library, had lunch and then all took naps... a great day!!!
After dinner Anna and I played in the pool.... actually she played, I watched. She is so funny!! She spit water in the air and then said it was fireworks!!! So creative!!
3 comments:
Brenda! So fun to read from your blog again! I'll always keep checking, and you for me too, even though lately I have been completely absent from it! Any day now I plan and WISH to get back in the groove with it! : )
I think I need to go find a pool and shoot off some fireworks of my own! : ) I like Anna's idea! : )
sounds like fun. i am glad that you are having a good summer.
where are you???
Post a Comment