Saturday, March 25, 2006

My progress and my plan.... am I nuts???

Running is something that must be done on a regular basis... I have always known this... I am just a little more familiar with this experiential knowledge!!

W: 2.3 miles in 25ish, though I had to walk a little... =(
F: 2.3 miles in 27ish... but I was pushing Anna... I need to wake up earlier so I can go alone!! =) =) Especially now when I am establishing consistency....

My plan is to run 3ish miles four times a week for a couple of weeks, and then to start training for a half marathon. I found a 12 week workout schedule online that seems doable. If I complete the first 8 weeks, then I think I might actually sign up for a half marathon!!! What fun!!! I need to be realistic, though... it does take quite a bit of time... but it is fun to think about!!! =) =)

2 comments:

AllyZabba said...

That is awesome! You aren't nuts! Your goal is very realistic. We should do the half together. I am planning on doing the half at the Nike Women's Marathon. Wanna go to San Francisco with me? http://www.nike.com/nikemarathon/

brenda said...

San Francisco sounds like fun!! I would love to go!! =) Running on the streets of San Fransico definately sounds inspiring!!